1) What constitutes body art (oppose to identity, portraiture, narrative, representation, etc.)?
2) How have representations of the body changed over time? How does this relate to changing views or current perspectives of us?
3) Does a body need to be present for work to be classified as body art?
4) How has body art worked to change contemporary perspectives of groups and art in general?
5) Does the way that body art is presented have a greater or lesser impact on certain messages (for example performance vs. photography)?