1) Is identity art relevant in a Creolized world?
2) How can art devoted to a specific identity transcend to those who do not belong to that identity? Is it relevant to the other?
3) Who is the other? Is it possible to have an “other” in contemporary society? Is the “other” relative to individual groups?
4) Does identity artwork work to further split groups or does it draw attention to disparity and promote change?
5) Does assuming an identity (like Nikki S. Lee does) work for or against the groups that she infiltrates?