1) What is the difference between global art and Creolized art?
2) Is global art the death of art styles specific to a locality? Does this impact how the Whitney Biennial is or can be viewed?
3) Is the concept of individuality possible in a global environment?
4) Is global art confined to the places that have access to easily traverse (both virtually and actually) the globe?
5) What is the impact of global art on political art? Does political art become global art with the advent of globalization or Creolization?